Big neuroimaging dataset BIDS tabular phenotype tools
Preparatory scripts to output BIDS phenotypic data dictionaries and transform phenotypic data to BIDS TSVs for common neuroimaging datasets.
These tools follow the guidelines of BIDS Extension Proposal 36 (BEP036). The hope is for researchers to embrace this BIDS Phenotypic Data standard by seeing examples in their favorite datasets.
Use GitHub Issues with this repository
The GitHub Issues page found here should be used to communicate all of the following:
- Asking questions of any size or difficulty
- Providing feedback on any file's inaccuracies or considering changes
- Suggesting or requesting features
- Making new dataset requests (describe how to download the phenotypic data dictionaries and phenotypic data and it will be added to the queue
- Proposing ideas to improve the repository
- Reporting bugs in scripts or any other repository files
- Corrections to README.md files, dictionary entries, or whole assessments
- Style suggestions or suggested common conventions for scripts, dictionaries, or README.md files
- Anything else that isn't a code contribution or a pull request
How to Pull Request
Pull Requests (PRs) are also always welcome here to initiate a review of some fix or addition or change to the repository. Please fork, make your changes, and then initiate a PR from your fork back to this repository's
Contributors are always welcome to add GitHub Issues (see section above). Thanks especially go to these wonderful people (emoji key):
🐛 💻 🖋 🔣 🎨 🤔 🚧 📆 👀
🐛 💻 🖋 🤔 📆 👀
💻 🎨 🤔
🐛 🖋 🤔
🖋 🤔 📆
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind are welcome!